Baking instructions for Pinsa
- Take Pinsa out of the freezer
- Let the dough sit in room temperature for 5 minutesυ
- Set your oven to 250 when using elements or to 220 for fan-assisted option.
- Place Pinsa on a baking pan
- Add your favorite toppings (toppings could be added even on a baked dough)
- Bake in a preheated oven for around 5 minutes depending on the type of the oven
- When the edges are golden brown, Pinsa is ready!
Baking instructions for Panini ( All Panini are cooked 100%)
- Take Panini out of the freezer
- Let it defrost in room temperature using a bag to avoid dehydration
- Add your favorite toppings
- Place it in shop front
- Once the customer places the order, baked it in preheated oven using elements for 1-2 minutes depending on the type of your oven
- Ready to serve it!